If your server meets the following requirements, this app will run on it.
Server side requirement
Client side requirement
- Server Linux/Unix (Recommended), Windows or Mac OS X
- Web Server Apache (Recommended), Microsoft IIS or any similar web server
- PHP Version PHP v5.4 or above
- Database MySQL v5 or higher suggested
- Internet Explorer 9+
Upload application to server
The installation is a simple process that should not take more than a few minutes. The following installation guide will help you to install the app on your server.
The application needs a MySQL database to store data. You can either use your existing MySQL database or create a dedicated MySQL database for the application on your server.
Take note of the username, password, database name, and hostname as you create the database. You will enter this information for database configuration.
- Unzip Zip Package.
- Upload the Zip Package folders into your server. Normally the index.php file will be at your root.
- Create New Schema on your MySql Database
- Import file database.sql
For the database configuration, open the application/config/database.php file with a text editor and set your database settings.
$active_group = 'default';
$query_builder = TRUE;
$db['default'] = array(
'dsn' => '',
'hostname' => 'localhost',
'username' => 'root', //fill with your username
'password' => '', //fill with your password
'database' => 'database_db', //fill with your schema
'dbdriver' => 'mysqli',
'dbprefix' => '',
'pconnect' => FALSE,
'db_debug' => (ENVIRONMENT !== 'production'),
'cache_on' => FALSE,
'cachedir' => '',
'char_set' => 'utf8',
'dbcollat' => 'utf8_general_ci',
'swap_pre' => '',
'encrypt' => FALSE,
'compress' => FALSE,
'stricton' => FALSE,
'failover' => array(),
'save_queries' => TRUE
This model use five methods, there are:
- getByQuery. to select the data.
- insert. to insert the data.
- insertRet. to insert the data and return the id.
- update. to update the data.
- delete. to delete the data.
We created the contoller with standarization and the code adheres to PSR standards. Every contoller user our method standarization, there are:
- index() in this method you should provide the data for the main page.
- gridview() to show into the table, you should retrieve data from database and declare it in this method.
- generateId() this method is a function to generate id or unique id.
- form() to show data and form that you can insert and update.
- save() this method will save the data to the database.
- view() to show data.
- delete() this method will delete the data.